We Depend On Our Volunteers
Our Volunteers Make the Timberwolf 5K Possible. Yes! Count me in as a Volunteer! Sign up here!
- Course – Assist with Course Monitors, Finish Line, Split Timers, Start Line, Water Stations, and as needed on the Course.
- Pancake – Distribute finish line food/pancakes+/water to guests, set up, and clean up.
- Parking – Assist participants with parking directions.
- Pre-Registration/Packet Pick Up – MUST be able to work the whole shift—unless you have someone to split it with you. Guide participants through registration process, setup, and clean up.
- Set Up/Signs – Set up tables, chairs, banners, signs, and provide general assistance.
- Venue – Assist with Clean Up, T-Shirts, and Vendor Check In.
- Water Stations - prep and handout cups of water to the runners.
Volunteer instructions will be sent by Thursday, February 8, 2018.
ARE YOU A PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER?
If you have these skills, and are willing to share your photos/video immediately after the race, please sign up here. Please plan on attending a planning meeting on Wednesday, February 7 at 7 p.m. in Room 1403 (park in the back of the school).
For volunteer related questions, please email Susan Berkel, Volunteer Coordinator, at 714.273.7506 or firstname.lastname@example.org